To improve the quality of teaching, development, education and learning for young children.
To improve the quality of education and learning for young children, the organisation will:
1. Provide certified Early Childhood Development training, in the mother-tongue, to teachers.
2. Equip preschools with age and language appropriate educational equipment.
3. Develop mother-tongue literacy.
4. Develop mathematical concepts in the mother-tongue.
5. Maximise the first 1000 days development in a child's life through practical caregiver training.
6. Establish feeding schemes.
7. Educate parents to support the young child's development at home.